Originally this Lighthouse was a wooden structure with a keepers cottage built in 1876 and was known as Drews Head Lighthouse. This lighthouse was replaced in 1967 and was known as Beaver Harbour. It was then replaced in 1984 with a fiberglass structure and is now known as the Lighthouse Point Lighthouse.
Please log in or sign up for free to see the photography tips.
It is a 300 metre walk from the gate to the lighthouse. There is limited parking at the gate
Crowd Factor Nearly no other people
Best Timing Daytime during fall
Sunrise & Sunset 07:57 - 17:19 | current local time: 20:05
Latitude & Longitude Please log in or sign up for free to see the geo position for this spot.
Bookmarks This photo spot is bookmarked on 2 boards