Kyrgyz Republic Russian Orthodox Church of the Holy Trinity
- Please to see the GPS coordinates & weather for this photo spot
This church was built of wood at the end of the 19th century. The original stone church from 1872 was destroyed in an earthquake in 1890. The wooden version was then built on the old foundations.
Women need a headscarf for the visit.
Parking facilities are abundant. Karakol is a good starting point for (also bigger) excursions and hikes in the surrounding area.