Netherlands Church Wijnandsrade
- Please to see the geo position & weather for this photo spot
The Roman Catholic Church of St. Stephen is patroned by St. Stephen. It was first mentioned in 1307 under the statutes of the Council of Susteren. The church building was badly damaged by a time bomb in the Second World War (February 1943), but was rebuilt in the same style in 1947 and extended with two bays in the direction of castle and motte. Two old church bells survived the explosion and were kept hidden from the occupier by allowing them to go into hiding in the pond.
Pleaseto see the photography tips.
Parking lot is a little bit further.