Located in the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento, the temple of Concordia was built about 440-430 B.C. in the Doric style, the oldest and least decorative of the Greek Orders, it is six columns wide and thirteen long. The columns are six metres high. The name comes from Roman times, not the Greek. In the 6th Century the temple was converted into a Christian basilica with considerable modifications which changed the purity of the Greek design. The Christian refurbishments were removed during the restoration of 1785.
Please log in or sign up for free to see the photography tips.
Drive then walk.
Crowd Factor A decent amount of people
Best Timing All timings are equally good
Sunrise & Sunset 06:26 - 17:12 | current local time: 20:36
Latitude & Longitude Please log in or sign up for free to see the geo position for this spot.
Bookmarks This photo spot is bookmarked on 6 boards