The Palm House is a greenhouse located in the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew specialising in growing palms and other tropical and subtropical plants. It was the first greenhouse to be built on this scale, and was constructed in 1844 by Richard Turner Many plants in the Palm House are endangered or extinct in the wild.
Please log in or sign up for free to see the photography tips.
Kew underground station is located about a 15 minute walk from the main garden entrance. There is also a pay car park at Brentford Gate entrance.
Crowd Factor A decent amount of people
Best Timing All timings are equally good
Sunrise & Sunset 07:36 - 16:00 | current local time: 10:14
Latitude & Longitude Please log in or sign up for free to see the geo position for this spot.
Bookmarks This photo spot is bookmarked on 1 board